The Administrative Director handles the daily and ongoing business operations of the Association. This position reports directly to the President and provides information and assistance to the Board of Directors, Committees, and membership as needed and required.
The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of a dynamic organization. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and team oriented, have a positive disposition, and prior experience in office management.
· Adept in current technology and computer software including MSOffice and Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to troubleshoot many basic IT issues independently.
· Ability to maintain website and social media and conference app accounts
1. Provide the public face of the organization, ensure professional identity, correspondence and marketing efforts are maintained. Respond to daily mail, email correspondence and phone inquiries as quickly as possible.
2. Direct documents to correct person for review, signatures, fillings, etc. Ensure timely postings of all business documents to the website.
3. Invoice new members and sponsors; prepare yearly renewal invoices for mailing. Provide receipts as payments are received. Maintain all membership lists, sponsor, and prospect databases for mailings and website log-ins.
4. Deposit checks and electronic payments into bank account, maintain signature authority on bank account and write checks as needed, keep receipts of all financial transactions and provide financial statements, income, expenditures to Accountant, Treasurer, and Finance Committee for review. Ensure timely payment of state and federal tax and wage bills.
5. Prepare and update all budgets on a monthly basis, post updated budget to website for review by Board and Committees.
6. Obtain proper insurance to cover corporate liabilities as well as special events such as the annual conference.
7. Develop and update ACUP website as needed, use social media to promote ACUP presence, build repository of online resources for members.
8. Assist with development of recruitment material for prospective members, determine frequency of outreach campaign, monitor results, personally contact prospects as needed and requested.
9. Coordinate annual Board of Directors Strategic Planning meeting (to include lodging, meals, and venue schedule).
10. Coordinate activities of the annual conference, ensure smooth flow of events, review and pay bills as needed.
11. Potential conference site visits to include travel, research, quotes and contract development/negotiations.
12. Coordinate and participate in meetings of the Board of Directors and ACUP standing committees.
13. Develop and maintain efficient documentation and filing systems for both paper and electronic records.
The ACUP+ Administrative Director will work from a home office. Hours will vary throughout the year, from 20 hours/week – 40 hours/week, depending on projects and events.
Annual salary: $32-000 - $41,000 depending on experience.
Additional allowable reimbursements made for home office and official travel.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and three professional references via email to Bob Donahue, President of the ACUP+ Board of Directors, at email@example.com .
Review of applicants will begin September 16, 2020 and continue until the position is filled. Please submit your materials by this date to ensure full consideration.
Print Out Job Posting
Association of College & University Printers is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved
Association of College & University PrintersPO Box 285, Carrabelle, FL 32322850-570-5241Administrative Director, Jennifer Bowers