A full-time university staff position in Printing Services is available in the University Centers unit beginning in January 2022. The Digital Print Operator 1 is responsible for black and color print production and reports to the Print Manager. This position works with students, team members, college employees, customers, and guests of the college, delivering excellent customer service and treating all with respect. This is an expected-to-continue assignment which requires a six-month probationary period. The expected hourly hiring salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
High School Graduate
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
Valid Driver’s license and ability to earn and maintain certification to drive University vehicles
High-speed printing and copying background.
Flexibility, problem-solving skills, and a positive attitude are essential to this position.
Ability to lift and carry boxes of paper
Ability to stand and or walk for long periods of time.
Operate the high-speed copiers and finishing equipment, using and printing from online order system, meeting all production schedules
- Ensure timely delivery of all finished jobs, and operation of the center according to posted hours Ensure equipment and appropriate supply inventory are properly maintained
- Monitor to ensure quality control; troubleshoot and research problems with equipment and supplies
- Train student employees on operating equipment, in cooperation with Print Manager
- Participate in staff meetings and maintain an orderly workspace, including counters, machinery, supplies, and storage
- Recommend equipment and procedures to make most safe and effective use of the campus printing environment
- Other duties as assigned
For more information or to apply: Digital Printing Assistant | Job Postings | UW-Eau Claire (uwec.edu)